To promote integral health, to reduce stress, to restore balance and a sense of purpose in one’s life. empower individuals with classical Yoga tools and Self-knowledge. This is a two-year, 800-hour Yoga Health Educator Training. The next Training will begin in October 2018, apply now. See Schedule for Durga’s SYHET teaching dates in 2018 in both Vietnam and California.
The goal of the Vedic Counseling course is to help serious Yoga Teachers, Ayurvedic practitioners, and Vedic Science practitioners to acquire additional, practical skills to help their students or clients on the path of positive living, high thinking, and self-realization. The Sivananda Yoga Farm in Grass Valley, California, USA, has for many years been the leading forum for the teaching of the vedic sciences:
- Jyotish/Vedic Astrology (Science of time)
- Ayurveda (Science of healing)
- Tantra (universal energy patterms including mantra, yantra, and sacred mythology)
- Vastu (science of space and place)
This comprehensive program comprises 350 hours of residential study and is offered in 6 modules of 5 days each (except the first module which is 10 days) with expert teachers in these vedic fields (Swami Sitaramananda, Komilla Sutton, Durga Leela, Niranjan Babu, Olga Mandodari, Swami Vashistananda, Swami Jnaneswariananda, Swami Dharmananda, Swami Sivasankariananda)
The study will be spread in a one and a half year span.
- Sep. 1 – 5, 2018 – Durga Leela, Swami Sivasankari, Swami Vasishta
- Nov. 16 – 20, 2018 – Swami Sitaramananda, Swami Jnana, Swami Vasishta, Swami Sivasankari
- June 21 – 25, 2019 – Swami Sitaramananda, Swami Jnana, Komilla Sutton
- Aug. 2 – 6, 2019 – Swami Jnana, Swami Dharma, Komilla Sutton, Durga Leela
- Nov. 11 – 15, 2019 – Swami Sitaramananda, Durga Leela, Olga Mandodari, Swami Vasishta, Swami Sivasankari
See Schedule for Durga’s SYHET specific teaching dates in 2018/19 in California.